PPE Regulation Seminar
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive EC 89/686 will be repealed in April 2018 and replaced by the PPE Regulation (EU 2016/425). BTTG are holding a seminar to help you prepare for and transition to the PPE Regulation. This seminar is an excellent opportunity for you to find out what you need to do and when, and the implications of the PPE Regulation. Our Certification team will guide you through the latest news and updates.
What will it cover?
- The latest on the Transition to the PPE Regulation, including an explanation of the timeline
- The new requirements for additional technical documentation
- The new obligations under the Regulation for Manufacturers, Importers and Distributors
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at any PPE manufacturer, importer or distributor wishing to know what will be required of them during the transition to the PPE Regulation and beyond.
Why should I attend?
- To learn about the new PPE Regulation
- To understand the main changes and latest interpretations
- To help prepare you for the biggest change in PPE Regulation in almost 20 years – what do you need to do and when
Where and When?
Where: Our training room at Unit 14 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH.
When: Thursday 6th April, 9:30 am start
What happens on the day?
The day will start with refreshments and networking opportunities followed by the PPE Regulation seminar. A buffet lunch is included. Free parking is also available on site.
There will also be the opportunity to visit our PPE testing facility at Unit 6 or to make an appointment to discuss your issues with an expert*.
BTTG PPE Club Members can experience this seminar free of charge (up to two delegates).
Non-members will be charged £65 per delegate.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The PPE Team.
* Appointments to be made in advance at the time of booking.